Parent Portal Quick Guide
(Click Here for Video Tutorial)
1. Go to https://northcape.powerschool.com/public/home.html
2. Log in using your username and password.
3. I’ve you’ve never made an account before, please click “Create Account” and follow the steps.
(Refer to the PowerSchool paperwork from the office to find your access ID and password. Contact the office with questions)
4. Your first screen will look like this after logging in.
5. To see class assignments, click the [i] under the current quarter.
6. Circle 1 - Assignment/Assessment Name
Circle 2 - Symbol indicating if assignment is collected, missing, incomplete.
Circle 3 - Click “view” to see details of the assignment or comments the teacher made.
7. To check standards progress, click the “Standards Grades” tab.
8. Standards that are not indented (red box) are the standards put on the report card. Indented standards are the smaller standards that teachers use to calculate the standards for report cards.