Registration for 2018-2019 School Year
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year will be held on Tuesday, June 19th, from 7:00am to 1:00pm and from 4:00pm to 8:00pm. The following pages are located on the North Cape School website for parents to print and fill out in advance. Some of these items will not apply to everyone. Please read the description of each and fill out the ones that apply to your child(ren):
4 Year Old Kindergarten Registration Letter
5 Year Old Kindergarten Registration Letter
2018-2019 Registration Letter
Other helpful links:
• North Cape School’s Calendar for 2018-2019
• Supply lists for all grades (4K-3rd Gradeand4th-8th Grade)
• Student Headphone Order Form
• Student Expectations
• Internet Safety and Acceptable Use Policy
• Student Acceptable Use of Technology
• 4&5 year old Bus Handbook
• 1st-8th grade Bus Handbook
• Meningococcal Disease Information
• Immunization Chart
• Immunization Letter for 6th grade students
• Gym Uniforms
• Ethnicity Form
• Home Language Survey
• Kindergarten: Dental Exam Form
• Kindergarten: Eye Health Exam Form
• Kindergarten: Health Examination Form
New this year, we will be able to accept credit card payments. Please note, the processing company adds a 3.2% charge to the total.
If you cannot make it to school on June 19th, you will need to contact the office as soon as possible to make alternate arrangements so staff can be available. Everyone should be registered by June 30th. Thank you!
To register your students in the North Cape School District you must provide the following:
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, signed lease agreement, or signed accepted offer to purchase)
- Birth Certificate, (for birth date and legal name verification only, the school district does not keep a copy)
All enrollment and registration processing is centralized through the District Secretary. New families should contact Judy Rousar, District Secretary at the school office. The District Secretary is also our first point of contact for questions on residency, open enrollment, and tuitioning.
At the time of a student’s enrollment the parent/guardian will be asked to complete the computer generated information at the North Cape School District office.
If a students has attended another school and is enrolling into North Cape School District the parent or guardian will also be asked to sign a Permission to Obtain and Release Confidential informaiton Form – this form will authorize prior school district to release student’s records to the North Cape School District.
New or prospective families are welcome to visit the school for building tours and school information. For questions please contact:
North Cape School District
262-835-4069 or 262-534-3894
email@example.com ( email)
Office hours: 7:30 am-3:30 pm